Paying for Your Team
In order for your team to be included in the published schedules, you must have paid the minimum down-payment by the given deadline. NO REFUNDS AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
Find Your Team
Find your team below using your team code. If you don't have a team code please contact your manager.
This will look like a random set of letters and numbers
League and Session Name
Enter your roster information below. This is recommended since it gives your team manager a helping hand, and we all know they could use it. If you're paying for someone else or your child, please enter their (i.e., the player's) information below.
Please enter the your four-digit birthyear
Enter the amount you would like to pay.
Please read the important information below:
- T-shirts are only provided to winning teams in Winter 1 and Winter 2.
- All officials will be USSF or USINDOOR certified. You may not pre-select your official
- Schedules are posted on our website and it is necessary that each team have at least one player with website capabilities.
- A team roster is due prior to the first game. It may be changed until the end of the third game.
- The team contact is responsible for the entire team fee or its collection.
- A final team roster must be submitted by the end of the third game at which point it is frozen. Teams that play with a non-registered player risk forfeiture of that match, but ONLY if the opponent protests the game at the time it is playing.
- We do not check rosters prior to each match. If a roster check is requested and the team in question has not submitted one, an automatic forfeit will be given.
- Each roster form has a disclaimer. This must be provided to all team members by the team contact.